The new European criminology: crime and social order in Europe
Full text is not in this repository.
'The new European criminology' gathers together leading criminologists from all over Europe to consider crime and responses to crime within and across national borders. For the first time it allows students to experience the most exciting work in European criminology and to compare approaches to crime in different parts of Europe.
The five sections of the book look at:
* the effects of European harmonisation on crime
* criminal justice, law enforcement and penal reform
* organised crime, from the Mafia in Italy to drug running in the Balkans
* local crime in international contexts
* possible future directions for criminology and some suggestions for a new criminology of war.
|Research Areas:||A. > School of Law > Criminology and Sociology|
|Depositing User:||Devika Mohan|
|Date Deposited:||18 Oct 2012 05:59|
|Last Modified:||24 Mar 2015 14:22|
Actions (login required)