Progression accords and credit frameworks.
Full text is not in this repository.
This workshop considered the following:
What are the most important things that progression accords should try to develop and achieve?
• Cultural change within institutions.
• Clarity for learners around entry requirements.
• Facilitate progression for learners coming from workplace.
At what levels should they operate?
• Important to gain middle management buy-in
• Combination of high level agreement, mid-level network-wide agreements, and operational level bilateral agreements.
What is the synergy between the development of progression accords and credit frameworks?
• Look to build in process of evaluating experiential learning into progression agreements.
• Need to understand differentiation between credit transfer at HE level, and credit as a means of recognising learning for entry into HE.
Proposals for future developments/finding solutions, etc
Need for more case studies on:
• Progression from workplace
• Use of credit
• Embedding progression accords into institutional processes.
|Item Type:||Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)|
|Research Areas:||A. > Institute for Work Based Learning|
|Depositing User:||Darryll Bravenboer|
|Date Deposited:||17 Aug 2010 09:38|
|Last Modified:||07 Oct 2015 14:56|
Actions (login required)