The impact of family migration policies on migrants/ citizens affected by family migration policies.
Kofman, Eleonore and Kraler, Albert (2007) The impact of family migration policies on migrants/ citizens affected by family migration policies. In: 22nd EMN Meeting (European Migration Network), 6th July, 2007, Brussels.
Full text is not in this repository.
Outline of the presentation:
1. Objectives and Design of the Project
2. The impact of family migration policies: The
3. Policies and implementation
4. The practice of rights: differential treatment and
5. Migrant strategies/ responses
6. Other issues
|Item Type:||Conference or Workshop Item (Keynote)|
|Additional Information:||Part of the "Civic stratification, gender and family migration policy In Europe" project organised by ICMPD.|
|Research Areas:||A. > School of Law|
|Depositing User:||Users 36 not found.|
|Date Deposited:||11 Mar 2010 16:35|
|Last Modified:||18 Mar 2015 15:49|
Actions (login required)