Ethnic minority enterprise: policy in practice.
This project reviews recent research on ethnic minorities in business, focusing in particular on implications for policy. The more specific objectives were to:
• Assess existing approaches towards supporting ethnic minority businesses
• Identify examples of ‘good practice’
• Map out a research and policy agenda
The methodology involved the following elements:
• A review of studies of EMBs from academic sources and grey literature
• Telephone interviews with 53 separate Business Links to examine the scope and
dimensions of policies towards EMBs.
• Where examples of ‘good practice’ policies were identified in these initial interviews, a second interview was conducted with the individual best positioned
to describe the initiative. Fifteen such cases are presented in the report.
|Item Type:||Monograph (Project Report)|
|Research Areas:||A. > Business School > International Management and Innovation
A. > Business School
|Depositing User:||Mrs Susan Engelbert|
|Date Deposited:||12 Feb 2010 09:38|
|Last Modified:||30 Apr 2015 12:46|
Actions (login required)